The Cyril Thomas Trophy Competition Draw
19 May 2021
Please see the Captain’s notes at the foot of the page. Scribe: Ivor Joseph
Before play commences each pair determines which player shall drive on the odd holes and which shall drive on the even holes and players then play alternate shots. Penalty stokes do not affect the order of play. Stroke allowance: 50% combined.
- The scorecards will be written out 48 hours before they are needed, to comply with covid rules.
- All players should pick up their opponents cards and populate the scores as they would as if they had exchanged cards, at the end of the round only the person marking the card should sign the card, nothing should be exchanged.
- The Captain will collect the cards and enter them into the system using gloves.
- If there is any part of these instructions you do not understand, please phone me, e-mail me, ask me, but please, please, please abide by covid rules, stay safe and enjoy the golf.
- There is no longer need to phone in for tee times on competition days.