The Wags Privacy Notice
THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice gives you information about your personal data that we process for the purpose of sending you by email/communicating via thewags.net website:
1. Details of Wags Competitions and Seniors Matches and subsequent related communications.
2. Details of Social functions of the Wags and subsequent related communications.
3. Other items directly of interest to Wags members.
4. Occasional emails relating to charity events with which the Wags as a group may be interested.Names and handicaps will be used on the Wags website to provide necessary information to effectively run competitions and matches.
Personal data held by The Wags is limited to members’ names, email addresses and handicaps.
The Data Controller and privacy manager is responsible for overseeing the collection and processing of personal data by The Wags, including questions arising from this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including requests to exercise your legal rights as set out below, please contact the Data Controller at email@example.com
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data for the purposes stated above for members who authorise us to do so by opting-in.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE OR UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if there are any changes. We will not disclose your personal data to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for our legitimate activity described above. If you do not contact us for a period of one year we will delete your data unless we are required to retain it for a longer period for legal or reporting reasons. We reserve the right to delete your personal data after a shorter period if in our view retaining it is no longer necessary to fulfil our objectives detailed above.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the following right in respect of your personal data:
1. The right to request a copy of your personal data we hold.
2. The right to request correction of any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
3. The right to request erasure of your personal data where you no longer wish to store your personal data.
We try to respond to all requests within 5 days.
Reviewed 1 May 2019.